target turrets for a swarovski scope

Is it possible to fit a swarovski scope with target turrets. i have a swarovski 6-24x50 pv.

If so where can i buy them/ how much are they / doeas anybody have any they want to sell .

thanks again mark

Kenton would be the best bet if they do them, 6 clicks to the inch though, not that simple. the other option is to trade the scope for the PVS version, this has target turrets. I have a PVS, its OK but I would not have another.

A

Give them a call but, I warn you now anything to do with Swarovski is expensive!

Mrs. Christine Percy

Perrywood Business Park

RH1 5JQ Surrey

Phone: +44 1737 856812

Moses

i gave them a call and they said it was impossible :o

check out kenton industries in the states, they make you drop turrets for a specific round and are very accurate,

fancy a swap with the pv version ?

what dont you like about them?

I had a Swaro 6-24x50 PV. I emailed Swarovski to ask about target turrets and also the illuminated module. The reply I had back said that Swarovski target turrets could be retro fitted but not the illuminated module. Not sure now if they quoted me a price direct or if I was supposed to go through the distributor. The scope would need to go to the factory to have the turrets installed.

It`s worth sending an email to Swarovski.

David.

I also think that Swaro would do it but the cost may make it unviable. It would have to go to the factory to be done as well.

If you are asking me what I dont like, the 6 clicks to the inch make it a bit different to all the others so you have to think about it. Optically at night German built Ziess is superior, NF are very similar and I suspect that PM2 is best of all. Just not looked through a PM2 in the dark yet. Vertical adjustment is less than most in the class but has always been adequate for me.

It is though quite light for its size and mine has been faultless in performance. Others here have had this scope and found issues with tracking accuratly. Most switched to NF.

A

Archived