Sig Sauer 522 SWAT Outfit

, i have had my fun and scratched an itch, its now time to get serious again so i am selling my Sig Sauer 522 SWAT.

This is the newer style folding stock, quad rail forend version in excellent condition, i bought it new in April, and have only put 700 rnds through it, boxed with all papers

Fitted with a Leupold Mark AR Mod-1 1.5-4x20 Illuminated Firedot-G SPR 115387 scope in a Vortex cantilever mount

This scope was bought new in June and is in as new condition boxed with all papers and butler creek flip ups.

A Vortex strikefire II which i bought new is also included, this was on the rifle for one outing before changing to the Leupold so again is in as new condition, boxed

As well as the factory Sig 20rnd mag i have 2 x 25rnd and 1 x 10rnd Black dog mags

An Atlas Airsoft bipod and an A-Tec CMM4 moderator

Mags, moderator and bipod all bought new

I have pics but cant upload them for some reason email me if you want them

This is a great package and IMO better then the S&W MP 15-22 (machined aluminium receiver "NOT" plastic like the S&W) faultless function with side charging handle check out Youtube and see for yourself

Im looking for £975 for this outfit + RFD transfer cost or face to face, will sell separately if i sell the rifle first.

Ian

Archived