Seeking Rally Sponsorship (poor mans Dakar)

.300wm

Hello all,

In January 2018 the Budapest to Bamako Rally is taking place, starting in Hungary and finishing in Bamako, Mali. The race passes through much of Europe, Morocco, Western Sahara, and Mauritania. It is commonly known as the poor mans Dakar and myself and an old friend, both ex-Royal Marines, are looking to enter and undertake this challenge as a race team with a view to win. The race has an entry fee of around £2500, which goes to an established charity to fund projects in Mali and other African countries through which the rally passes. Whilst some of these countries can be volatile, we have both completed the UKSF SERE course so we stand a good chance of making our way home should the worst happen.

We are seeking sponsorship from businesses and individuals within the UK, in exchange for having your logo on our race vehicle. This sponsorship could take the form a donation towards the race entry fee, fuel, or any other donation in kind comprising of kit, parts, vehicle services and myriad random object we may find we need whilst on our journey. We would also request a small cash donation to make up the vehicle livery, or you could supply this yourselves to us. The vehicle will remain liveried long-term, rather than just for the duration of the race, meaning your advertisement will be seen throughout the UK and Europe for several years (all being well).

We are looking into getting a website built but for now you can follow our progress on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PerTerramRaceTeam/

More information on the race itself can be found at http://www.budapestbamako.org/en

No donation is too small or too crazy, we will be grateful of any offers of assistance.

Cheers

Alistair

I take it, being ex Booties that you'll be suitably adorned in female clothing?

PM me your email address and I will put you in touch with a vehicle Graphics firm, where the MD is ex RE, he may be able to do something for you.

Archived