Not sure how it happened

If a Labrador is born half trained and a springer dies half trained, does that mean that a springador has the best or worst of that combined.

You could be starting off at zero or you could be on a hiding to nothing

the ones i have seen in the Field have all made exceptional dogs, and one you would be proud of,but i must admit i have not seen a chocolate one yet.

i hope she does you proud -

ATB

Colin :D

PS i hope you do her proud as well B)

Heard some bad experiences of Springadors - but I like Col have only ever seen good things from these dogs - would be my first preference :D

If you have had dogs before and I suspect you have then you know they are all as different as chalk and cheese even within breeds, I am on my third Lab and this one is completely different to the other two. I have seen one very good springer dog who works with a full time commercial stalker, lovely dog as good as gold when out

Just dont rush the training,!.

A

If you have had dogs before and I suspect you have then you know they are all as different as chalk and cheese even within breeds, I am on my third Lab and this one is completely different to the other two. I have seen one very good springer dog who works with a full time commercial stalker, lovely dog as good as gold when out

Just dont rush the training,!.

A

I used to work ESP's, first with my hawk and then rough shooting, so got the basics, she is so different to what i'm used to but we are both learning together.

Archived