22 Satan rifle and loading equipment

for sale , 22 Satan ( 6.5/47 necked down to 22) nesika T action with a bartlien 1/8" twist barrel , sat in a grs stock . threaded 14/1 for a mod but also has an invisible thread protector. comes with picatinny rail aswell as , all the Redding dies to size the brass down ,200 pieces of brass some loaded but can be pulled , also load data for 80gn Sierra match kings 200-500 ish not sure exactly how many match kings . awesome rifle has the same elevation at 1000 yards as my 7mm shehane shooting the 180vld . only selling due to lack of use ! no scope ,mod or bipod only rifle and reloading equipment

£2000 Ono

was built by mik at dolphin rifles

round count 250/280

cheers for looking

post-12716-0-93853600-1468603608_thumb.jpeg

Did one of bruce potts old articles sway you to have this caliber ? I remember that article he wrote back in gunmart / read it many times thinking , one day '

Amazing rifle btw ;)

never saw the article until after I had it built , I didn't even think anyone else would've tried it ! but read it afterwards good article and probably the best 22 I've ever shot . amazing ballistics on the fast 80grsiners

• 2 weeks later...

3600 fps barrel life depending on how hard u push things as it is id guess another 700/750 ish rounds if things are slowed down another 1000/1200 as I understand it it is one of the many remmy clones so possibly

• 2 weeks later...

Archived