Versapod copies on eBay

A customer came in the other day with a copy Versapod in two pieces, a leg had snapped through and his AICS Rem700 toppled over. Apparently he had just extended the legs and dropped it down on the bonnet of a Landy. I have a Versapod on one of my rifles and the legs on mine are a steel of some form whereas his were an alloy that looked to have a casting flaw. The legs are still in the workshop if anyone is interested in a picture.

His Versapod copy is now sporting the legs off a Harris copy, and interesting marriage however it seems to work :)

I have a set on a 300wm.

Never had to extend them to the limit but have had them loaded at 2/3 extension for several full blooded rounds of 208gr

Not died yet,

Granted they are alloy and not steel....but they are £30 rather than £200!!

I have three pairs!

My issue is with the range of spigot adapters

I really want to find a decent low profile one that protrudes in front of the fore end

There is a fitment you can get to fit to stocks Ed, does require drilling the fore-end and epoxying it in place though.....

Did your trigger arrive alright?

So how much is your rifle worth, mod, scope and stock ??

When they break as mine just has, the sling swivel just snapped off you will be wishing that you had spent the extra money and bought the real deal, same with everything or at least most things in life.....

There is a fitment you can get to fit to stocks Ed, does require drilling the fore-end and epoxying it in place though.....

Did your trigger arrive alright?

Yes - got these in stock.

Also got a low profile unit that screws onto the underside of the stock and protrudes to front.

Archived