Northern Shooting Show Future

Laurie

If you visited the inaugural Northern Shooting Show at Harrogate back in April and enjoyed it, there is some good news in York's local newspaper, The Press today.

In a report on the new £11.5M Hall1 project being completed in time for the upcoming Great Yorkshire Show adding 4,320 sq metres of new exhibition space, it says:

"Events already signed up include a three year deal for the Northern Shooting Show ................ "

(The report also says the new hall will accept anything that can be driven on a public road to be driven inside and exhibited, most likely referring to gigantic agricultural machines, but it'll allow 4X4s and other vehicles / things of interest to fieldsports shooters to be possibly exhibited under cover.)

Might be good news for you northern types, my business is wood burning stoves, the annual stove show is held every year at Harrowgate, 150 miles each way. To far these days to go unless I want to see something specific as I did there.

On the show front there does now seem to be a shooting show of some sort on pretty often, years ago it was the Game Fair and the West Mids GF and that was about it. Think this time we have three summer shows all calling themselves the Game Fair. There comes a point in most peoples lives when they have all the toys they are likely to need, at that point there is little need to attend such events other than to see something or someone specific. As a result I have not been to any shooting show for at least 5 years and maybe nearer 10.

A

I have Brown Dogs shotgun and will start bandsawing it 1" every hour until I get a satisfactory explanation

:unsure::wacko::blink::)

Pay up Spats or da Dame gettsit !!!

I have to say the only thing about this forum that I don't like is the over moderation without explanation.

Sometimes the removal of posts seems petty and without cause and to have it done without an explanation is just plain rude. That's not how a community thrives.

I have to say the only thing about this forum that I don't like is the over moderation without explanation.

Sometimes the removal of posts seems petty and without cause and to have it done without an explanation is just plain rude. That's not how a community thrives.

Yeah, it's pathetic really, not one of the spine;ess foofoos ever pops up and says "I deleted it it because......"

I have taken a screen shot and will continue to repost it until mister spineless mans up

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-15%20at%2022.58.

Archived