What's it worth - Air Arms S410.

chaz

I currently own a standard, Air Arms S410, in good condition, with standard Air Arms moderator, mounts, and an AGS 4-16x50 px scope. I was out zeroing it (at an aero model flying ground) after removing the scope a few days ago. (Yes I had permission)

Later in the day I got talking to another member, who wanted to try out the airgun. After a few shots, he said he wanted to buy it, and offered me £300, for the gun, as described above. Does that sound like a reasonable price for the set up? I'm not sure of it's age, other than it's "Pre anti Tamper".

Some constructive opinions would be appreciated.

Is it a beech or walnut stock, as this will vary the price. Somewhere around £400 sounds about right to me as a club deal all depending on condition. Private stuff down my old club usually sold for around 2/3 of the original cost if in good or better condition.

Does it have a safety on the trigger or near the trigger ? Or no safety at all ? If no safety its the earlier model like mine . I paid 399 new . if its the newer version with slightly different filling vaulve and cap its deff worth 400 minimum I'd say - hope this helps . could you post a piccy ?

Thanks for the replies folks.

Seems I may be selling a tad cheap. If I was to be picky, I'd say it has a few marks where the breech block bolts have been removed roughly by a previous owner, scuffing the paint. And some tiny surface rust dots on the air tube here and there. But you have to look hard to see them. Not sure on the wood, I believe it's beech, and is in .22 calibre. Just to add, the safety goes through the trigger, and it's the Carbine.

s410%204.jpg

s410%201.jpg

Archived