Hi all having a bit of a clear out
Up for sale is my 7mm/300 WSM.

My 300/7mm WSM is a john carr Custom action / Valkyrie Custom action right bolt left port come's with a Davidson type sope rail for Kelbly ring's and a Picatinny rail too, Bartlein barrel, McMillan F class / bench rest stock in metallic black, Pillar and devcon bedded, flat bottom for Seb type rest and with flush bipod rail too, Round count 500 +/- so selling as if barrel was shot out as there probably won't be much life in it left, but apart from barrel the rifle In excellent condition.

A bargain price at £ 1500.

Cheers Jonathan.

IMG_0767_zps9sevluae.jpgIMG_0768_zpseflofwla.jpgIMG_0771_zpsgey1gvvi.jpgIMG_0778_zpsud8cyj9j.jpgIMG_0774_zpsrionobbt.jpg

Yes the rifle used to be a 284 win before as its a long action, I opened up the bolt face to make it a mag size but its an easy fix to put a conversion ring in the bolt face to make it back to a 308 size bolt face, I could have this sorted for you if you wanted the rifle.

cheers Jonathan.

Yes the rifle used to be a 284 win before as its a long action, I opened up the bolt face to make it a mag size but its an easy fix to put a conversion ring in the bolt face to make it back to a 308 size bolt face, I could have this sorted for you if you wanted the rifle.cheers Jonathan.

Can that be done with any bolt?

To open up a bolt you need to check that there is a plenty material left on the bolt after the size you desire to open it to, and also take in consideration the extractor, where on some bolts there is not enough material.

on this particular action it was designed to go up to 338 Lap so even now there is plenty of material left on the bolt.

As for putting in a conversion ring in going to make it smaller the same applies regarding the extractor and the injector need to be checked first so that they will operate correctly.

Cheers Jonathan

• 3 weeks later...

Price drop to £1400 would also consider a swap for a custom / semi custom long Repeater action rifle for the next project.

Cheers jonathan.

Hi

The trigger is a Jackson rifle. BR trigger , I carnt remember the name of the action but it's the top of the range one if you go on to dave's site it's on there, I put on a link that davd posted this the same action as same Numer

Cheers jonathan

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/14777-valkyrie-f-class-action/

Hi

The trigger is a Jackson rifle. BR trigger , I carnt remember the name of the action but it's the top of the range one if you go on to dave's site it's on there, I put on a link that davd posted this the same action as same Numer

Cheers jonathan

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/14777-valkyrie-f-class-action/

Hi Jonathan, i want to have a look at the rifle. im not far from you, speak to M Hainsworth to get in touch. Mike

Hi

At work in Iran at moment, but be back home next Friday morning I will phone mike then and you can see it any time from Friday on ,no problem.

Cheers jonathan

This action was made for me . Its not a Valhalla, but one designed for F class. It was originally a long action, .308 bolt face bolt.

Valkyrie Rifles accepts no responsibility whatsoever, for any work done to this bolt, as it was done by other people, after the rifle was sold for the third time.

Archived