surgeon actions

We have had the great news this evening, that we are now the official, sole distributor, for surgeon products in the UK.We aim to keep all actions in stock, and to service uk rfd,s with action,s ex-stock.

Well thats good news Dave.

Are you goin to carry all their range - Single shot actions and the XL's too per-chance?

We ordered some more repeater,s and XL,s yesterday, including .338,s.Single shot actions will be kept in low numbers i reckon, as basically surgeons are tactical repeater type actions, and anyone wanting single shots, are usually benchresters etc, but they will be available if people want them.Surgeon are excellent at keeping stock on the shelves, and with us having an excellent shipper, i cant evisage any long waits whatsoever, which is rare from the states these days.

I have no doubt that Roger will be sorting the prices out this weekend.

We aren,t gonna be selling them for nowt, this is a buisness, and we will be aiming for a fair mark up, but dealers and rfd,s will get them at a price they too can make money on.Surgeon have a price policy which means a dealer is not allowed to cut prices below a certain level.

However, i know of two people who have imported their own, and then seen them stuck at customs for months, one of which is still there.People are gonna pay more from us, but they wont need licenses, or have to deal with the states, just take one off our shelves.

Archived