Mcqweens Today!!!

Firstly i would like to thank all the lads at the diggle for making myself and jay most wellcome :P

And a big welldone to jay for getting fith place,,, Even in the notorious diggle winds,, Well done my mate :P:P

Myself, Well i bombed out on my first card :lol: Self inflicked cock up???

Still live and learn and there is allways next month????

All the best, Darrel :P

Hi All,

Another big thanks to the lads at the Diggle, always a welcoming bunch.

I think the wind was sneaky enough to catch most out today, very hard to read. Something was happening mid range that put almost everyone's shots out.

Thanks for the congrats Evans, would like to say - It was easy, but i can't. It was hard going today. Not to sure you bombing out was entirely your fault, sneaky wind and no flags its own part to play.

Well done to Baldie also (i think he come second or third), good shooting.

All the best,

Jay.

Well done Jay and Baldie

sorry to hear you dipped Darrel - the wind is a bitch.

Couldnt make it, leg fcuked :P , next time eh.

Glad you had a good day fella,s. With the exception of Rob, that wind caught everyone out.I,ve never seen a situation up there like that...ever.According to the flag, i needed 2 clicks on, and the sighters were smack between his eyes.My first card had one right off, and the rest down one side.Now i can tell you, something really wierd happened to do that to a 6.5 at only 300 yards. It was unreadable...and the results showed it, so dont let it bother you.

Archived