interesting Harris add on legs

No, but I like it and very well spotted on your part. I've chased around a number of ideas over the years to get a bipod to deploy low for prone and then high enough for sitting without success. For 2016 I'm going to use 4 sticks for sitting and standing.

Thanks

JCS

Thanks buddy.

They look like a cool little add on

No worries. Spied them last month when shopping for a throw lever for my Vortex. Good guys to deal with.

Their shopping basket/checkout doesn't allow for international shipping, so drop them an email asking them for what you want, paypal the money and job done.

Should also of posted these - looks like without these the above link primarily acts as extensions. These allow you to run them at 90 degrees to each other.....

http://www.shortactionprecision.com/collections/bags-bipods/products/copy-of-primary-adaptive-system-solutions-harris-foot-adapters

Yes spotted the adapters, wish the leg part had a tooless quick release you could do with one hand. Good to hear they are willing to deal with uk. So many us companies don't even reply to uk emails.

Not Harris but these are worth a look at http://www.evolutionbipod.com/

I like these too though a lot of money by the time you get an extra set of leg.

I think bipods are restricted in the US so can't be sent over here. Is that right??

I think bipods are restricted in the US so can't be sent over here. Is that right??

IIRC Anything 'tactical' or the likes is restricted by ITAR. Email SAP and see what they say....Ive found them to be very helpful.

They said they were looking for a uk importer. I'm not sure that they are an itar item and I was going to get a friend in the states to post me one so I better check it out first. I'll let you know if I find out

Just got this back from evolution

We have had a significant response from the Uk and we are in the process of trying to figure out what the process will be to ship there. If you have a friend, in the States, that would like to purchase from us and ship it to you, until we know what customs, etc.. are, I don't think there would be a problem with that.

Thank you for your interest!

George Liechty

Modular Evolution, LLC

www.evolutionbipod.com

801-602-5776

Just got this back from evolution

We have had a significant response from the Uk and we are in the process of trying to figure out what the process will be to ship there. If you have a friend, in the States, that would like to purchase from us and ship it to you, until we know what customs, etc.. are, I don't think there would be a problem with that.

Thank you for your interest!

George Liechty

Modular Evolution, LLC

www.evolutionbipod.com

801-602-5776

Thanx

a group buy or perhaps Spud will be all over this as their uk agent?

Archived