A Technical Question

as it takes you an hole day to come up with.

Well, I spent the last 24hrs crafting that response and giving it my undivided attention.....it was the best I could come up with in the time available.

Col,

Some of us have lives beyond internet bickering and keyboard bravado.

Try getting out a little; talk to some real people :P

what I meant was, picture your an anti monitoring this forum, then in your reading you stumble across a a subject that has bits and pieces removed with some evidence left as to what has been removed

then you do some more searching and find more cases on the same site

what would you think??????? we are only human andso have differences so why try to portray that we are saints on this site?????

to me it just makes it look like we are hiding things that make us human like most people (except a few :) )

I am a blancmange, a football, and a fat stripey deckchair NO I'M SPARTICUS :)

BUT luv ya all ;):lol::P

Without wishing to be accused of being a fence sitting haemaphrodite :P

Cook off guess-timate 143 deg celcius for most centerfire cartridges.

Its only worst case scenario's that require moderators erazers - fortunately those instances are few and far bettween.

ya learn a lot on the hide

disagreements are common place and funny to read most of the time

on this forum things can be taken a little serious sometimes and we need to learn to not hide it or remove it as this shows we as sportsmen/women hide things to hide and we dont

I agree, you do "learn a lot on the hide", like someone talking out of his ass like col just did would have said ass handed to them on a plate still on fire!!!

Is there a special "rule" for col48 because he's an "advertiser" to let him call someone a "football" or a "blancmange" all because they pointed out he is out of his depth, talking about what he dosent understand???

p.s. The mods on the hide dont ban people for flameing someone who is talking about things they've never seen or done let alone understand......thats why col dosent go there to talk ****.

If you think this is a "rant" at col, it's not, it's a rant at anyone who comes onto a forum such as this and spouts about what they dont realy understand then bitch when someone who dose understand points out the flaws in they're advice.(rant over)

Rant understood and if there had been any complaints about anyones posts they would have been dealt with.

The matter is not out of hand and being dealt with amicably and intelligently....

I agree, you do "learn a lot on the hide", like someone talking out of his ass like col just did would have said ass handed to them on a plate still on fire!!!

Is there a special "rule" for col48 because he's an "advertiser" to let him call someone a "football" or a "blancmange" all because they pointed out he is out of his depth, talking about what he dosent understand???

p.s. The mods on the hide dont ban people for flameing someone who is talking about things they've never seen or done let alone understand......thats why col dosent go there to talk ****.

If you think this is a "rant" at col, it's not, it's a rant at anyone who comes onto a forum such as this and spouts about what they dont realy understand then bitch when someone who dose understand points out the flaws in they're advice.(rant over)

HI Amax/ James Johnson on the hide

you just can not help your self can you.

i think you will find there are a lot of sites i don't go on,

now don't go getting band as i will miss you. :P

ATB

Colin :lol:

Ronin,

How did you get to an estimate of 143 degrees?

And where is this measured, on the brass?

What a stunning thread! An interesting technical discussion intertwined with ...er, peculiar defensive rants.

Col,

For the love of God; google 'spell check'.

Middlestead,

I think you summarised the situation rather well.....although it's not worth wasting any energy on it. As the saying goes: In a battle of wits, it is poor sport to fight an unarmed man.

Although I must admit to being rather bemused /disappointed by what appears to be an implied threat:

now don't go getting band as i will miss you. :P
and would be keen to learn if Col is in a position to deliver on such threats.

Returning to the thread:

Andy,

I'll not give the game away on cook off temp yet...in case anyone else wants to hazard a guess!

Brown dog,

I was also a bit bemused /disappointed with that pathetic effort to "worry" me :P

........untill I remembered a P.M i got from col on another site stateing

"I'm an avertiser on UKV, who do you think they'll ban, me or you?"

Then it all makes scence!!!

p.s. I am not/have never implied that col48 has such power on this forum, I am quoteing his own words P.M.'d to me on another forum some time ago. I appoligise to the owners of the site for any annomosity there may be between myself and col48, but when someone cotacts you by PM on anoter site to threaten to have you banned because they are an advertiser here I'm sure you can understand my feelings?

Brown dog,

I was also a bit bemused /disappointed with that pathetic effort to "worry" me :P

........untill I remembered a P.M i got from col on another site stateing

"I'm an avertiser on UKV, who do you think they'll ban, me or you?"

Then it all makes scence!!!

p.s. I am not/have never implied that col48 has such power on this forum, I am quoteing his own words P.M.'d to me on another forum some time ago. I appoligise to the owners of the site for any annomosity there may be between myself and col48, but when someone cotacts you by PM on anoter site to threaten to have you banned because they are an advertiser here I'm sure you can understand my feelings?

AMAX

please forward the pms on to the site owners, I'm sure they will be interested in them.

Guest varmartin

`Cook off` temp ?? I would say it varies wildly depending on which primer compound was used in the loaded rounds....

But to hazard a guess....250-275F

No need, you have showen me the stamp of a man that you are and that is enough for you to live with........ :P

put up or shut up, and i think you will go for shut up as i have never pm'ed you any such thing.

and my comment about getting baned was meant as a referral to your 2 previous removals, one of witch was for threatening me by PM.

so please feel free to post the PM you have received from me. I'm sure you can type one out to look good.

ATB

Colin :lol:

Very boring and very off topic :lol: I`m not asking for you boys to like each other but at least save the rest of us from the playground stuff and get back to the topic in question :P

put up or shut up, and i think you will go for shut up as i have never pm'ed you any such thing.

yes you did

and my comment about getting baned was meant as a referral to your 2 previous removals, one of witch was for threatening me by PM.

ATB

Colin :P

Col,

You flatter yourself to think you would get PM's from me...........

Archived