Targetmaster trickler

Bigkev1

• 2 weeks later...

Just received mine today and couldn't resist setting it up and having a play. I know its not recommended for the RCBS 304 but it works a treat!

Dialed in 43.5gr and it was bang on for 7 out of 10 (I have a camera setup to a laptop). The other 3 where exactly 1 kernal of N140 over = very happy. I think this alone will cut a third off of my reloading time = even happier!

Money well spent (birthday present).

Just received mine today and couldn't resist setting it up and having a play. I know its not recommended for the RCBS 304 but it works a treat!

Dialed in 43.5gr and it was bang on for 7 out of 10 (I have a camera setup to a laptop). The other 3 where exactly 1 kernal of N140 over = very happy. I think this alone will cut a third off of my reloading time = even happier!

Money well spent (birthday present).

Pleased to hear that Stu, you're going to need a supply of half kernels :) I'd be interested to see how you've got it arranged on the 304.

Here's one I did a year or so ago on a 304.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eGThfOYsrA

(I notice my youtube channel has just clicked over 1 million views this evening....".thetargetmaster")

Allan,

Beleive that's my 304? - still going strong and is literally 'dail-a-kernnel' :)

Thouroughly recommend the TargetMaster also having your existing scales 'tuned' by Allan.

Terry

Archived