Ase Utra Jet Z Sound Moderator for sale

I'm interested in the North Star. It's for a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Tikka T3 sporter, the one with the heavy barrel and rather colourful adjustable laminate stock. The thread is correct at 18 x 1mm, can you advise the diameter of the expansion tube that sleeves over the barrel, or the rear bush if there is one. The T3 barrel is 22mm diameter, The ASE/Jackson Rifles datasheets are not clear if there is a rear bush and don't state a maximum barrel diameter.

I'm interested in the North Star. It's for a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Tikka T3 sporter, the one with the heavy barrel and rather colourful adjustable laminate stock. The thread is correct at 18 x 1mm, can you advise the diameter of the expansion tube that sleeves over the barrel, or the rear bush if there is one. The T3 barrel is 22mm diameter, The ASE/Jackson Rifles datasheets are not clear if there is a rear bush and don't state a maximum barrel diameter.

I have a Northstar for sale, .30 cal, so would be ok for 6.5x55. I had it on a T3 varmint. only had 5 zeroing shots through it, PM me if interested.

Adrian

Archived