GRS bolthorn

I have held it and seen it, frankly it's awesome. I spoke with Oscar at the shooting show last year, very nice bloke, he showed me a pic on his phone of the Bolthorn chassis with action etc standing on end so it's very nicely balanced, he grabbed it down from display for me to look at it's very modular and again the quick move stock adjustment is a brilliant feature.

If you got the money I recommend.

CZV

That is a question I cannot answer I believe if memory serves me correctly it's highland outdoors you need to get in touch with regarding that mate.

Google it and there will be reviews etc on the forums in the states. What are you using the rifle for?

That is a question I cannot answer I believe if memory serves me correctly it's highland outdoors you need to get in touch with regarding that mate.

Google it and there will be reviews etc on the forums in the states. What are you using the rifle for?

Looks like I might try one just what to know who long it will take to from when order is placed

Get your local RFD to call tomorrow, I'm sure for a popular actin like a T3 it'll be on the shelf. If not Highland get deliveries every six weeks.:)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a KRzg X Ray from Vertebra in Norway, almost went for the Bolthorn (they had one in stock) but bottled it!

They shipped to the UK and gave me some discount. Even with the import duty it was a good deal.

Archived