We shot several hundred rounds of it at a recent Swarovski/Blaser demo day at Cawdor Rifle & Gun Club through a Blaser R8 rifle - it was extremely accurate.

We shot several hundred rounds of it at a recent Swarovski/Blaser demo day at Cawdor Rifle & Gun Club through a Blaser R8 rifle - it was extremely accurate.

Rob.

Yes, I heard about that demo. I would like to have come along. As soon as I get a chance, I will try this ammo against my home loads.

Regards

JCS

Gregor shoots a 6XC R98 himself. I'm not a Blaser fan but it's an extremely acurate rifle and the 6XC Jaktmatch ammo is most impressive by any factory ammo standards.

What rifle do you have in this calibre?

• 1 month later...

Very nice rifle jcs , have you had a chance to try that ammo ? Interesting the xc is

Very nice rifle jcs , have you had a chance to try that ammo ? Interesting the xc is

Thanks. The jaktmatch shoots about 1 MOA out of my 6XC. I'm enjoying the 6XC. I had it out yesterday in almost perfect conditions and was very pleased. As someone else commented, it's easy to shoot lots of rounds off. I need to follow up Vince's recommendation of Elcho 17 and develop a couple of loads for it over the winter.

Regards

JCS

• 10 months later...

Archived