Electronic fox callers

Elio

Icotec GC350 has a 300 yard range, and they say it can do more. I think the foxpro has only 100 yard range. I've got an icotec 350 coming this week I'll let you no what it's like.

Icotec GC350 has a 300 yard range, and they say it can do more. I think the foxpro has only 100 yard range. I've got an icotec 350 coming this week I'll let you no what it's like.

Cheers

Cheers

Surely the point of the caller is to bring them closer in, at that range would you ever know it was working correctly

Would depend on how confident you were at shooting at distance surely

Anyone know of a fox caller with a remote control range of around 600 yds .. Fox pro only have a range of 200-300yds

I'm intrigued, why on earth would you need one to work at 600yds?

you must have deaf foxes on your shoot but on about fox calls my mate brought one back from the usa and said it was crap until I pointed out he was playing the call of a cougar it must have scared all the foxes off in Cheshire lol

1. If you have signal, a cheap mobile with the ringtone set as an animal call and not going to answer phone

2. MP3 player with speaker, loaded again with animal call and empty sound, set on random play

Don't think there is a commercially available caller that will do what you want

Archived