300/7mm WSM and 6.5x47 Lap

Hi all having a bit of a swap around

Up for sale is my 7mm/300 WSM and 6.5x47 Lap.

My 300/7mm WSM is a john carr action / Valkyrie action right bolt left port come's with a Davidson type sope rail for Kelbly ring's and a Picatinny rail too, Bartlein barrel, McMillan F class / bench rest stock in metallic black, pillar and devcon bedded, flat bottom for seb type rest and with flush bipod rail, round count 200 +/- In excellent condition and superbly accurate can be seen shooting no problem, come's with 100 sized 7mm, neck turned 300 norma brass and all load data.

Forgot to mention there is a set of Wilson Reloading dies for the 7 wsm in with the price of the rifle

£1850 ono. Updated Now £1700 ono.

My 6.5x47 Lap is a Tikka T3 stainless action, 20" Bergara barrel rem varmit profile threaded with 18x1, Mcmillan A 3-5 Adj stock in Ol/Bk/Gry Marble pillar and devcon bedded , with AI bottom metal and 5 shot AI mag, tuned trigger spring. round count 250. In excellent condition, superbly accurate can be seen shooting no problem come with all load data.

£1800

Ase ultra sound mod, jet-z compact with 18x1 thread £180. ( SOLD).

Hi all

I have decided to drop the price on My 300/7mm WSM is a john carr action / Valkyrie action right bolt left port come's with a Davidson type sope rail for Kelbly ring's and a Picatinny rail too, Bartlein barrel, McMillan F class / bench rest stock in metallic black, pillar and devcon bedded, flat bottom for seb type rest and with flush bipod rail, round count 200 +/- In excellent condition and superbly accurate can be seen shooting no problem, come's with 100 sized 7mm, neck turned 300 norma brass and all load data.

Forgot to mention there is a set of Wilson Reloading dies for the 7 wsm in with the price of the rifle

£18oo ono

And £1750 for the semi custom Tikka,

Cheers Jonathan .

Hi all

I have decided to drop the price again on My 300/7mm WSM to £1750 it is a john carr action / Valkyrie action right bolt left port come's with a Davidson type sope rail for Kelbly ring's and a Picatinny rail too, Bartlein barrel, McMillan F class / bench rest stock in metallic black, pillar and devcon bedded, flat bottom for seb type rest and also with flush bipod rail, round count 200 +/- In excellent condition and superbly accurate can be seen shooting no problem, come's with 100 sized 7mm, neck turned 300 norma brass and all load data.

Would spilt if some one wanted barrelled action. Open to sensible offers

Also Would spilt Tikka if some one wanted barrelled action. Open to offers

My 6.5x47 Lap is a Tikka T3 stainless action, 20" Bergara barrel rem varmit profile threaded with 18x1, Mcmillan A 3-5 Adj stock in Ol/Bk/Gry Marble,

pillar and devcon bedded , with AI bottom metal and 5 shot AI mag, tuned trigger spring. round count 250. In excellent condition, superbly accurate can be seen shooting no problem come with all load data.

£1700

The Mcmillan A 3-5 Adj stock in Ol/Bk/Gry Marble cost me £720 before bedding and inletting For the AI bottom metal only four months old and like new I would sell the stock with bottom metal and 5 shot AI mag for the same price £720 All like new.

Hi all

Sold The Mcmillan A 3-5 Adj stock in Ol/Bk/Gry Marble and AI bottom metal, 5 shot AI mag.

As there is no takers for the 7mm WSM I've decided not to sell it as not dropping the price any more as you could not buy the action and stock for £1700 so I'm going to converted back to a 308 boltface and rechamber in a different caliber thinking of trying a 6.5-284.

Cheers Jonathan.

Archived