Can zero stop turrets be fitted to a non zero stop NF NXS ?

rem700

Hi

Can after market zero stop turrets be fitted

To a non zero stop nightforce NXS ?

Thanks for your time

Why not email Night Force,giving scope number etc,just in case retro fit became possible with later NXS,and get the current price and proceedure too?

Of course if anyone on here has had it done,that would be encouraging,but in the end you will have to deal with NF.Good luck.

gbal

Hi yes the can I got one done 3 years ago not cheap but a lot better than buying a new zero stop scope if you look on nightforce website and email them . There is a list of repair costs and this is included you will be without your scope for 5 months as it has to be shipped along with exported and re imported you will have to use who ever is your nightforce importer and pay the charges for retrofit along with postage .

Didn't someone on here make their own? I think them machined what was basically the correct thickness washer to prevent the turret diallng below zero, my description makes it sound easier than I'm sure it wasn't :o

Yes. Zero your scope and measure the distance between the bottom of the turret and the top of scope body. Machine an aluminium washer slightly thinner and fit it between the two. A slightly thinner washer allows you to dial a few moa below zero.

Didn't someone on here make their own? I think them machined what was basically the correct thickness washer to prevent the turret diallng below zero, my description makes it sound easier than I'm sure it wasn't :o

I used a nylon washer from B&Q just rubbed it down to the right thickness. Been on the scope for 18 months now works fine, cost penneys

Archived