help

bob tail

I dont post pics directly on the site, but use an image hosting site (image shack, photobucket etc)

If you have a digital camera its quite easy (once you have created an account with the host) to connect the camera to the computer and upload your selected pictures to the host web page.

There will be an "upload image" button, press that and it will take you to a window that will show you your computer file and drive availability, select your camera from the drive )(maybe d, e, f etc) and then load the image you want to the uploader press download and away you go.

Most have very easy step by step instructions on how to do it anyway.

Once your images are uploaded to the host site all one has to do is highlight and copy the "direct link" address (usually in a group of three or four addresses under the thumbnail image) and paste into any reply of thread topic you wish to start or respond to.

It is quite simple to do (like all things once you know how)

Hope that is clear?

This might seem like a dumb ass question but could some tell me how to put a picture on here?, i keep trying but it doesn't work for me :rolleyes:

The easiest thing to do is to upload your photos on a host.Photobucket is free and seems to work well with the site

When you`re in the posting box on this site theres a box across the top which looks like a picture frame and "insert image" appears if you run the cursor over it(underneath where it says fonts).Click on this and copy the address line from the direct link box which is underneath the photo you want to use in Photobucket.Press the preview button and you should see your photo

The easiest thing to do is to upload your photos on a host.Photobucket is free and seems to work well with the site

When you`re in the posting box on this site theres a box across the top which looks like a picture frame and "insert image" appears if you run the cursor over it(underneath where it says fonts).Click on this and copy the address line from the direct link box which is underneath the photo you want to use in Photobucket

Ok thanks for your help i will give it a go i'm new to this computer lark and my head is still spinning 12 months on .

I dont post pics directly on the site, but use an image hosting site (image shack, photobucket etc)

If you have a digital camera its quite easy (once you have created an account with the host) to connect the camera to the computer and upload your selected pictures to the host web page.

There will be an "upload image" button, press that and it will take you to a window that will show you your computer file and drive availability, select your camera from the drive )(maybe d, e, f etc) and then load the image you want to the uploader press download and away you go.

Most have very easy step by step instructions on how to do it anyway.

Once your images are uploaded to the host site all one has to do is highlight and copy the "direct link" address (usually in a group of three or four addresses under the thumbnail image) and paste into any reply of thread topic you wish to start or respond to.

It is quite simple to do (like all things once you know how)

Hope that is clear?

Will try cheers. :rolleyes:........ !!!!

Archived