clearout sale, new rifle needs paying for.

1, cz 550 .243 22" barrel with 1/2" unf thread and a set of 1" rings, £350 shipped. shoots very well and in great condition. there are 50 rounds of ammo here for the 243 if you want to collect them together that will save me handing them in to the police.

2, zeiss scope, sold.

3.leica, sold

4,roedale mod, in 6.5 cal 1/2" unf seen little use and again has a few small marks from stalking etc but again works as it should. £100. shipped.(only been used on the 243 above) mod is on ticket as per normal,

5, added to the 20 tac sales stuff.

6, 12 bore o/U lanber sporter.27.5" barrels 14.5" lop, multi chokes and all 5 and key are here, single trigger, eject. high rib, manual safety, right handed, in very nice condition, and comes with a slab of game bore 30g 6's £450 collection only due to the carts.On hold,for a buyer.

normal rules apply with respect to the rifle and mod, the goods will be shipped to your rfd asap after the funds are paid in,

bank transaction or paypal you pay the fees. :)

please note due to my car having a problem there may be a short wait until I can get the rifle/mod to my rfd for shipping but I will get it done asap.

cheers

RSC

I will sell the rifle and mod together for,£450.and that's a steel ,

If you had posted the IMG code which is the last of the four options in Photobucket rather than the first Email & IM option then the pictures would have shown up directly in your post like this and works that way for all forums.

It makes your sale items easier to see and saves everyone a bit of time :)

scopes%20002_zpsvanxubyf.jpg

Thank you.

Not to good with p,bucket used to use a us based one butits no longer there ?

RSC.

Your doing fine just posting the wrong code, Photobucket is as good as anything, just paste the IMG code directly into your post and it appears like mine above. :)

Your doing fine just posting the wrong code, Photobucket is as good as anything, just paste the IMG code directly into your post and it appears like mine above. :)

Cheers Al

I'm just in a panic the rifles ready and I'm as keen as ten Keen things to get it picked up,:)

RSC

Ok the slots have gone,

£350 for the rifle shipped

£100 for the moderator shipped,

Thanks

I have a slot for a 17 hmr so anyone want to do a swap ?

bob.

Archived