Who is the UK Spuhr distributor?

.300wm

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could steer me in the direction of the Spuhr distributor in the UK? Their online webshop does let you change prices to GBP but i'd rather not risk ordering one from the USA, especially after the ITAR thread.

Thanks

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could steer me in the direction of the Spuhr distributor in the UK? Their online webshop does let you change prices to GBP but i'd rather not risk ordering one from the USA, especially after the ITAR thread.

Thanks

SPORTING SERVICES cheers lee

• 11 months later...

Could only find US details on their site. Thanks DW58, if that is the case then it is massively cheaper to order one from their webshop than from Sporting Services.

Not found it any cheaper having just looked. Optics warehouse seem to have competitive prices if not equal to going direct.

.300Wm the prices on the Spuhr website are in Euros so quite easy to convert to £. However not every server will let you use there on line payment service ( my imac certainly wouldnt ). A call to Sporting services and the mount i wanted was sent out the next day. Oh and £10 cheaper than direct from Spuhr. Must be the exchange rate and SS not keeping up

Archived