jlk vld bullets, where????????

craigyboy

Is there anywhere in the uk that sells the JLK bullets, I think they are made by swampworks, looking some high BC 52g bullets for the 22-250.

If your rifle twsit will hndle them (1-8) then try 75g A Max mate, not found anything better in mine :rolleyes:

Andy she is a 1-14 unfortunatley so probably only go to 55g or so, been looking at the 75g amax for this rifle when I have it rebarreled and cut to 22-250 ai, with a .435 bc they would make a very nice mid range bullet maybe out to 600 yards without to much hassle. I am looking the jlk as the 52g bullet has a bc of .309 which is pretty good for such a light bullet, just trying to get the best out of the 1-14 before it gets the chop.

Edi just waiting on my fac coming back in the post now should only be a couple of weeks, just trying to get a few bits together for it, need new trigger, scope, dies, cleaing kit, moderator, more bloody money :rolleyes:

Is there anywhere in the uk that sells the JLK bullets, I think they are made by swampworks, looking some high BC 52g bullets for the 22-250.

Hi Craig

The last place I bought some was from Callum Ferguson @ PRS about 12-15 months ago, but I also enquired at Norman Clark's about 4 months ago and he had approximately a 1000 in stock, might be worth a try.

If you are just after a few to see if they suit your rifle, PM me your address and I'll send you some out, to be honest they shot pretty well but the AMax's had the edge.

Cheers Steve

Thanks steve, I have to order some brass from norman clarke anyhow so I will just get him to throw in a box if he still has some and see how they go, thanks for the info and offer though.

I bought some 6mm ones from Norman a while ago. Either he or Callum would be my sources of choice. Performance wise they seem identical to Barts.

A

Archived