JP 22 LR AR's

newsatten

Any body got? had one? used one?

interested in opinions from people that have actually got one!

Thinking of getting one, had a BAR 22 a few years back ,should'nt have sold it,

figure the JP will be similar .

cheers for looking

Any body got? had one? used one?

interested in opinions from people that have actually got one!

Thinking of getting one, had a BAR 22 a few years back ,should'nt have sold it,

figure the JP will be similar .

cheers for looking

Blimey, just get another BAR22! Mine is as accurate as a bolt rifle and, unlike a JP, you have a telephonable Bradders who'll stand by it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing the 2015 collection right now ;)

The JP's are nice, but are basically a Nordic Components rifle with a hiked up price tag

Hi Bradders,

When will said collection be ready, am about to convince myself I don't really need to buy a new shotgun and save my pennies?!?!

Hi Bradders,

When will said collection be ready, am about to convince myself I don't really need to buy a new shotgun and save my pennies?!?!

I'm currently working my way through various jobs, inc the .22's.

That said, interest in my BAR 22's is phenomenal so I have decided to up the ante and production.

I now have a source for barrels made to my specs, and we are working on a conversion kit (made here in Blighty) coz I'm fed up dealing with false promisers.

All I can say is stay tuned as they will be built and delivered as parts become available

I'm currently working my way through various jobs, inc the .22's.

That said, interest in my BAR 22's is phenomenal so I have decided to up the ante and production.

I now have a source for barrels made to my specs, and we are working on a conversion kit (made here in Blighty) coz I'm fed up dealing with false promisers.

All I can say is stay tuned as they will be built and delivered as parts become available

Good news, hopefully get one in the cabinet at some point. Looks like the old shotgun won't be getting replaced after all ;)

Archived