all metalwork blacked 1/6 moa windage and elevation turrets

like new condition

price complete £3200 [scope and rings not included]

atb paul

£3400

His much was it new

What stock is it ?

Gaz

the rifle alone cost just under £4500,the stock was made by steve bowers's stockmaker,it's a copy of a gary cane stock i had on another rifle.

atb paul

• 1 month later...

That's a proper custom rifle Gaz, with a custom hand made stock, unlike the garden shed gunsmith we have used in the past

Lol mine is proper now after more work ha ;)

£3400

His much was it new

What stock is it ?

Gaz

I can tell ya now that stock would cost xxxx odd , i seen steve b, only 2-3 weeks ago , and rob from special stocks next door , there works top dogs , they dont seem to advertise like many smiths do , they dont need to , there constantly up to there necks in work from word of mouth.

Robs just refinished a laminated stock / cheek raiser , stippled then laqoured stock for me. cause it looks 5 times better from the factory finish , i said id post a little review / showcase on his work on this foram , he said dont lol , hees too busy .

I can tell ya now that stock would cost xxxx odd , i seen steve b, only 2-3 weeks ago , and rob from special stocks next door , there works top dogs , they dont seem to advertise like many smiths do , they dont need to , there constantly up to there necks in work from word of mouth.

Robs just refinished a laminated stock / cheek raiser , stippled then laqoured stock for me. cause it looks 5 times better from the factory finish , i said id post a little review / showcase on his work on this foram , he said dont lol , hees too busy .

Must be the picture then, it's just not my cup of tea I'm afraid it doesn't look anything special to me, but that's why we all have differnt tastes I guess.

Good luck with the sale

Gaz

Lol mine is proper now after more work ha ;)

Ha ha ha, After ive put all the wrongs right myself, mine is now also good. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived