Bisley clubs Easter meet 2015

Elwood

April 4TH - 5TH and 6TH

This year the competition is being run by the London and Middlesex Rifle club. The club house has made dramatic steps in the right direction if you haven't been in there for a while.

The revised F class entry forms will be on the website within the next couple of days.

http://www.lmra.co.uk/

This is a cracking little competition and one of my favorites. Anyone interested in TR, or F class put it in your diary. You don't have to shoot the whole competition, just pick a day or days.

The competition starts on Saturday afternoon, shooting 2+15 at 300 & 600 yards.

On Sunday morning it will be 2+10 at 300 yards, and 2+15 at 500 and 600 yards.

Sunday afternoon will be 2+10 at 300 and 500 yards and 2+15 at 600 yards.

Monday morning will be 2+15 at 900 and 1000 yards.

There will not be a one minute blow off time, instead you will have 3 sighter's at the start of each day, the first sighter is NOT convertible, from then on it's the standard two convertible sighter's.

I hope to see some of you there.

I may be being blind but I cannot see the prices.

neither did I, but I clicked on the link and there it was:

£20 Sat pm

£20 Sun am

£20 Sun pm

£20 Mon am

£5 for each day's agg

£5 for the SR agg

£5 for the LR agg

£5 for the Grand Agg

At least he has the dates, unlike the other F Class thread by EagernoSocialSkillz

?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in Ian. Did I read somewhere that there's a safety brief in the near car park or did I read that about some other comp?

News to me Mark.

Glad you can make as this is a great little competition, lets hope for some good weather.

• 2 weeks later...

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend attended by 57 target shooters, with F class nearly but not quite making up half of the field, next year perhaps?

The competition went very smoothly and was well run by the London And Middlesex Rifle Club, the club house has improved dramatically recently with good food and friendly service.

There was as ever a strong contingent of German shooters who attend this event every year, and this year they really excelled with R Eckenbauer winning the F open grand aggregate, 2nd place was yours truly. In F/TR Paul Eggerman took the first place honours with David Lloyd a very close runner up, I think the margin was one point. 1000 yards on Monday morning was especially difficult with only two shooters breaking a 70+ score and that was both of the eventual winners.

Looking forward to next year when the Bisley Clubs Easter meeting will be hosted by the North London Rifle Club who did a fantastic job of hosting it four years ago. A four man team shoot on Stickledown has been suggested for the Saturday morning.

I could shoot only on the Saturday, but I have to agree with Ian. It was a very well organised event and a thoroughly enjoyable day despite the tricky wind conditions.

I'm looking forward to next year when I intend to shoot all three days.

Thanks for letting us know about it Ian.

Archived