stock modifcation

ajw

I have a HS precision stock off a remmy VS and am thinking of modifying the butt to get an adjustable cheekpiece. Would this be a reasonably easy prosess for me to do myself, or if not, what sort of price would I expect to pay for some to do it properly????

Cheers, Andy

I have a HS precision stock off a remmy VS and am thinking of modifying the butt to get an adjustable cheekpiece. Would this be a reasonably easy prosess for me to do myself, or if not, what sort of price would I expect to pay for some to do it properly????

Cheers, Andy

Hi Andy

Have a look a this it may suit your needs http://www.onesourcetactical.com/index.asp...amp;ProdID=1058

Cheers Steve

Depends on how easy, or how hard you wanna make it?

I,m just in the process of putting a fully adjustable cheeckpiece into a joel russo laminate.Its had one days labour making the mechanism, which is twin rod, already, and it will take another day to inlet the stock, and make up the thumbwheel, fit it, etc.

I was originally thinking of the same design as the accuracy international. I did intened to cut out a \___/ type shape out of the top of the butt, and then using the same as the AI design for the legs, then gluing in some threaded sleaves on the offside of the butt to accept the tension screws for the legs. Sorry if this makes no sense at all ;)

But however Steve the link you gave may make my life a whole lot easier ;)

Cheers Andy

Just seen a new thread in the rifles section, thats what I was thinking of ;)

Andy

Archived