Swarovski customer service

I lost both the flat rubber eye cups from my EL binoculars in the last two weeks. I have just emailed Swarovski asking where I could purchase a new set and they replied with five minutes asking for the serial number and my address so that they could send me the replacements.

Now that's what I call customer service.

Once you give them a Legit UK import serial number this is their usual standard. 1st Rate!

Ive recieved the same for a pair i got s/h from the usa, a truly worldwide warranty

This happened to me (rubber bits) only lost one, yet Swarovski sent complete replacement eye pieces next day! Simply unscrew old ones and screw in complete new ones!

First class service.

I lost one eyecup and sent them an email, got the response 'sent your serial number' and in two days had a replacement two eye cups and four lense protectors...kinda justifies paying the purchase price...met a Canadian guide who fell with his rucksack from a great height. Had his spotting scope in it which was dented and damaged. He send it back for repairs and received a brand new one back....if Carslberg was doing optics, they'd be swarovskis... :)

I sold one of their scopes 60mm some years ago to a local "Birder", on it's inaugural trip abroad a car backed into his tripod with scope attached. The damage was very severe with the tripod mount being ripped off in the process.

He bought a new one from me and asked if any of the damaged one was salvageable so he could try and get something back via Ebay. I duly sent it off to get a "beyond repair" letter from them.

Three weeks later it turned up fully repaired and no charge! :)

Archived