Edited Sales Post

I did not see the advert prior to editing however;

Spud could I ask you to consider this as different to the norm?

Although this is a third party sale I have just bought a rifle off Sandy and otherwise I do not have any connection to him. Having met the widow of his mate I can assure you the reasons behind the sale are genuine. The widow is on a short term temporary permit to hold and so Sandy is trying to do the right thing by his mate and help out in the unfortunate circumstances.

I did not see the advert prior to editing however;

Spud could I ask you to consider this as different to the norm?

Although this is a third party sale I have just bought a rifle off Sandy and otherwise I do not have any connection to him. Having met the widow of his mate I can assure you the reasons behind the sale are genuine. The widow is on a short term temporary permit to hold and so Sandy is trying to do the right thing by his mate and help out in the unfortunate circumstances.

Yes.

Apologies Sandy - all your other related ads have been allowed for precisely that reason.

Think one of us must have overdone the brandy and forgotten :)

We thoroughly support and admire what you're doing to help your late-pal's wife. Please re-advertise.

I did not see the advert prior to editing however;Spud could I ask you to consider this as different to the norm?Although this is a third party sale I have just bought a rifle off Sandy and otherwise I do not have any connection to him. Having met the widow of his mate I can assure you the reasons behind the sale are genuine. The widow is on a short term temporary permit to hold and so Sandy is trying to do the right thing by his mate and help out in the unfortunate circumstances.

Thanks Paul....

I think the ad was for his Ruag number 3 bipod, which after some helpful posts from fellow members will be purchasing this myself.

It was a pleasure to have met you last week and bringing your wife along, helped with Janet. Still 2 rifles to go.

Whilst I am advertising on Don's behalf in the ownership sense, the situation is all the items are in my possession with the exception of registered firearms, with all items sold being packaged and posted by me and then funds being transferred to Janet (Don's Widow)

Don went by the name of grogblossom on some forums, so some may know of him on here.

Sandy

Yes.

Apologies Sandy - all your other related ads have been allowed for precisely that reason.

Think one of us must have overdone the brandy and forgotten :)

We thoroughly support and admire what you're doing to help your late-pal's wife. Please re-advertise.

Thanks guys, I did explain the circumstances fully on another forum. A lot of his stuff is mint, and trying to get the best prices for things maximising funds to his widow.

I have personally bought 2 shotguns and his MVT at the RFD's valuation, and won't be selling these on. The prices reflected their resale value, and we're at prices we both felt comfortable with.

Sandy

Thank you all.

Sandy, as BD said you are to be admired for the assistance you are giving hence my supporting post.

All the best, Paul

Archived