Krico rifles opinions ??

rem700

Hi can anyone give me any info on Krico rifles , build quality , reliability and how scarce are replacement parts

thanks for your time and info

rem700

there's a review of one on roestalker, they are also covered in De Haas Bolt action rifles. They've not been made in Germany for a while. The 902 series were made in italy for a while.

I had a Krico 640S 243 win many years ago it shot well it was one built in Stuttgart not one of the later ones! The only problem I had was the trigger had no (or very little) adjustment and from what I remember was a very strange design. Hope this helps

Ps the only mounts I could get at the time for one were Aple swing off ££££

Hi can anyone give me any info on Krico rifles , build quality , reliability and how scarce are replacement parts

thanks for your time and info

rem700

I believe the weihrauch hw66 is a krico design. If these were anything to go by then they should be very good.

Thanks I was looking at a model 600

An excellent model and I've had two different one in 243 which were hellishly accurate.I eventually re-barrelled one in 22-250 and now its with Baldie having a 6mm Pacnor fitted

Some spares are still available from Germany but are rather expensive but having said that they're built to last and the only thing I've ever needed has been a spare mag

There were a couple for sale on Guntrader a few weeks ago

Archived