This years collection,

joshmartin8

my first year of owning my FAC and i have quite got the bug, here is my collection that i am more than happy with,

from the top- 308 Accuracy International, SGC 223. AR15, 17hmr sako quad, .22 semi walther gap, the raptor night vision normally goes on the AR but been doing a bit more long range with the 223 latterly so its on the 22 for bashing bunnys at the min.

56337F50-7A46-4BAC-9C57-62E8C31EC11A_zps

my first year of owning my FAC and i have quite got the bug, here is my collection that i am more than happy with,

from the top- 308 Accuracy International, SGC 223. AR15, 17hmr sako quad, .22 semi walther gap, the raptor night vision normally goes on the AR but been doing a bit more long range with the 223 latterly so its on the 22 for bashing bunnys at the min.

56337F50-7A46-4BAC-9C57-62E8C31EC11A_zps

That's one hell of a collection for your first year! :)

thanks guys, woud like a 223 tikka t3 tactical so i can stick the night vision on the AR permanently and have the tikka for long range launching the 80amax for target work, but that will be a while off yet as got some work to do on the house first

thanks guys, woud like a 223 tikka t3 tactical so i can stick the night vision on the AR permanently and have the tikka for long range launching the 80amax for target work, but that will be a while off yet as got some work to do on the house first

I have one of these walther gsp rifles also. Have to be one of the most accurate semi autos out there. Try rws r50s through it for targets or cci subs for the bunnies - very accurate through it.

I have one of these walther gsp rifles also. Have to be one of the most accurate semi autos out there. Try rws r50s through it for targets or cci subs for the bunnies - very accurate through it.

thanks mate will give those a go, winchester subs are not amazing, eley have been ok in the past, do you find the .22s take a few rounds to settle down after changing brand?

thanks mate will give those a go, winchester subs are not amazing, eley have been ok in the past, do you find the .22s take a few rounds to settle down after changing brand?

That's what I was using at the start- Winchester subs. I found them to be not great at all. I talked to the guy that owned the rifle and he said to try rws r50s. They are capable of 5 shot groups of under an inch at 100 yards. I found them a bit expensive so tried the cci s. Best group to date about an inch for 5 shots at 100 yards so not much in them atall. The only downside to the cci are that they are a bit dirtier than the rws. I could easily get 100 rounds before cleaning with the rws and about 80 with the cci s. One thing to remember with these is that the firing pin can break with excessive dry firing or using cci velociters or stingers.i broke mine but couldn't put it down to either. What size of magazines do you have for it. I've a couple of 5 shot and a couple of 10 shot mags- handy for the rabbits!

That's what I was using at the start- Winchester subs. I found them to be not great at all. I talked to the guy that owned the rifle and he said to try rws r50s. They are capable of 5 shot groups of under an inch at 100 yards. I found them a bit expensive so tried the cci s. Best group to date about an inch for 5 shots at 100 yards so not much in them atall. The only downside to the cci are that they are a bit dirtier than the rws. I could easily get 100 rounds before cleaning with the rws and about 80 with the cci s. One thing to remember with these is that the firing pin can break with excessive dry firing or using cci velociters or stingers.i broke mine but couldn't put it down to either. What size of magazines do you have for it. I've a couple of 5 shot and a couple of 10 shot mags- handy for the rabbits!

Cleaning a .22Rf, what is this you speak off!!!????

ok mate will give all those a try next time I'm getting some ammo, yeah i try not to dry fire very often, shame they don't have a last round hold open really isn't it, i have 2 ten shot mags and 4 5 shot mags, a friend of mine has got one coming in for a trade in the gunshot and is coming in with 6 10 shot mags and he is guna sort me out with a couple so thats handy :) put a pic of yours up mate be nice to see it,

• 2 months later...

ok mate will give all those a try next time I'm getting some ammo, yeah i try not to dry fire very often, shame they don't have a last round hold open really isn't it, i have 2 ten shot mags and 4 5 shot mags, a friend of mine has got one coming in for a trade in the gunshot and is coming in with 6 10 shot mags and he is guna sort me out with a couple so thats handy :) put a pic of yours up mate be nice to see it,

e709220becf45f914cea6a6cb1bdd851.jpg

That's mine there with a 6-24x50 swarovski I had on it a while back.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived