New SPF Spectre

TWG1

A quick update , i have just received a couple of the new updated SPF spectre's actions , the lower section of the action has been modified to make i easier to integrate into rem 700 inlets and the rear tang has been modified to give more clearance for top safety's.

post-10659-0-72330500-1411920916_thumb.jpg

For some reason I can't see the image Keith

Could you attach it with photo bucket or similar?

I can see it.... Love the fabric ;-)

Looks like it would chafe a little on the knees Paddy :D

Keith, all fixed. Does come across better with Photobucket:

A quick update , i have just received a couple of the new updated SPF spectre's actions , the lower section of the action has been modified to make i easier to integrate into rem 700 inlets and the rear tang has been modified to give more clearance for top safety's.

spectre_zps3a3db6fb.png

This is a slight update on the the original version which Dave put up an extensive post on here when he painted my first one for me.

They are available in short medium and long , in 223 , 308 and mag bolt face, in both left and right hand. the spec appart form the profile of the action and the built in rail is the same as the tac 30 / 300 i.e one piece bolt , and come with a pinned lug.

These are suitable for mag feed only and will work with either the single stack or double stack AI mag's

Therefore, pretty much the perfect action for a tactical, stalking or vermin build for someone who wants to use a mag system that works perfectly (AW mags)

Archived