Kahles 624i and 34mm mounts, advice please.

farmer7

Thinking about ordering a Kahles 624i in the next day or two, the best price I've got so far is £1895 just wondered if anyone knows of any better deals before I go for it, or if anyone has a good used one for sale I'd be interested to hear! I believe the current model is a Gen2 with better glass so thats what I'd be after.

Also, I know its been discussed before, but any firm opinions on reticles? Will be used for long range vermin and steel plates and a bit of stalking. It's a big investment for me and want to get it right.

Will also require 34mm mounts any suggestions anyone without spending as much as a Spuhr! Third eye?Or are there any even cheaper but as solid options out there?

Thanks for any input.

Price you have seems good but seems to have gone up £100 in the last few months.mine is in sako mounts although unlike ordinary optilocks the 34m ones do not have the plastic inserts.the cost circa £80 but I had the bases.good luck with your purchase it's a pretty good scope with a huge elevation adjustment without the need for inclined rails.regards Richard.

Archived