Show us our NV pics

joshmartin8

guys i have had an idea, For us that have NV and try to give people good advise i thought it would be a nice idea to have a ''show us your NV post'' for people to show the quality of there equipment and let people see first hand the image that it gives you. Just want to say don't press your gear on people just let the images talk for them selfs.

To start it off here is my TNVC RAPTOR

210 yards to the gate

null_zpsf535d09e.jpg

340 to the first sheep

null_zpse28a3ecb.jpg

350 out to the gate then 500 up to the first telegraph poles.

null_zps71b4eb54.jpg

Here is a pic through my Gen 3+ TNVC M646 Raptor x6 mag, the farm building is at over 1600 meters (1 mile) in moonlight conditions,look at the true mil dot reticule in relation to the target and you will see how far that structure is. in fact the pic dose not do it justice as it was taken through an old digital camera with a broken zoom and very hard to focus.

post-13288-0-05747000-1403950078_thumb.jpg

Joshmartin

Thanks for a great post.

I have been thinking about Nv for ages but didn't want to shell out piles of cash on what could be utter crap.

It is great to see how good the Nv images actually are.

No worrys mate. PLEASE guys add some digital and other tubed images to give guys a good idea of what to expect...

Not a great pic, hard to get the iphone to focus properly, but the woods are 1km away.

Thanks for uploading a pic mate, can you please state what it is and spec etc

I have many pics but I can't upload for some reason

Best way is to set yourself up with a photobucket account and upload your photos to that... once there you'll see an .img box against each photo..... copy the contents of that and paste it into where you want it in your post on here. That way it links to your photobucket album rather than taking up server space on here.

Cheers

Fizz

:ph34r:

Will try to upload some pics taken through the Drone pro. Ive had every bit of kit and think it takes some beating.

Atb Steve

hi Steve ,what kind of kit are you comparing the Drone against ?

Not really a comparison as every bit of kit ive used had pros and cons. I just think that the drone ticks more boxes which means more foxes .. ive looked through raptor dedal d760 pvs14 envis maxikite archer pulsar n550 wardyvision and photon

Atb Steve

hi Steve I do like the look of the drone and the fact that you can have a x 10 mag .

what is the field of view like compared to a day scope on x 10?

hi Steve I do like the look of the drone and the fact that you can have a x 10 mag .

what is the field of view like compared to a day scope on x 10?

Archived