Pulsar N750A NV Scope

Midlander308

Well Midlander308, your homework is paying dividends - for instance, the site that you keep linking to was registered less than 14 days ago, so congratulations are definitely in order for finding it.

Carry on with these investigation skills and you'll be asked to join the moderating team next :lol:

well just looking at this image on scot countrys site it dont look so comfortable , as for home work asking Qs here is my home work.

arrowimagemain_1.jpg

thats not my way of mounting a -add on i have a foreward reaching rail on my tikka with a .14 on the rear the nv unit is where my scope would be so i dont need 4ft arms

I have had a N750 and now a Drone 10x, The Drone is a much better bit of kit, Doesn;t loose zero like the N750 and the pic is a lot clearer. I think 10x mag is a real bonus. Charlie at 200 yards is a small target. I have had the Drone for about 2 months or so now and killed lots of foxes with it. If you have your heart set on a 750 then fair play. But the general thought is that the Drone is a much better unit.

RGDS SEAN

Archived