Question for the gamekeepers

Foxshooter

Can you still get Renardine(sp?)

A friend who is a bit of a tree hugger and all round animal friend is having visits from Mr Fox in broad daylight and has lost a couple of chickens (they are like children to her)

I know she is desperate as she has asked if I will drop by and see if I can shoot it/them.

In the long term I wondered if she would be happier with renardine or whatever is the new equivalent if its not an astronomical price )hubby can only wee in so many places around the garden where the chickens are kept lol

Any help/suggestions appreciated

MArk

Easy peasy this one mark get your self some jeyes fluid . put it in to a bucket tear up some 3 fooot long strips of meterial and hand arround the pen near pop holes this is basically what ive been doing all day as i have birds in the wood as off today

Playing a radio on a news channel with plenty of talking will often be enough to a fox away (except the more brazen, determined ones) it will also keep Badgers off your lawn!

Thanks gents

Baldie, typical!

Spud, how often do you have to refresh the Jeyes fluid? (I'm assuming you dilute it first). Dunno if she would put up with strips of material scattered around the garden but I'll pass it on

Andy, had heard the radio worked, might be her easiest/quickest option at least to start with

Mark

Archived