Can any of you guys recommend a nice looking cabinet that wil comfortably take 4 rifles complete with scope & bipod, and 3 shotguns, with

space for possible future expansion....

It needs to look 'nice' (Mrs Tikkas words), not too bothered about lockable top box as I'll get a seperate safe for my bolts and ammo.

I'm thinking around a 10 gun cabinet would be OK, so not having to shuffle things around when I need to get a toy out?

As are the Bratton sound range.

I think I have a 9 gun model, but it takes more easily just like a tardis ;)

I have a big bratton sound cabinet, the biggest one I could get takes 7 rifles but it is more comfortable with 5, 7 would be a bit tight.

ST9 - 9 gun safe no internal lock.

I bet I could get the kids in it :P

There is a chap called Alastair over near St Neots who imports SentrySafes.

www.shootingsafeuk.com

I bought a 20 gun but he has 10, 12 and 15. Bear in mind these numbers seem to be based on single barrel .410 capacity :P

You can strip off all the badging and they look decent.

Drop me a PM and I will happily intro you - he seems to be up for a deal....

If you are Northants side of Oxon you are welcome to swing by and take a look at mine and see if it suits.

Cheers

Tony

Can any of you guys recommend a nice looking cabinet that wil comfortably take 4 rifles complete with scope & bipod, and 3 shotguns, with

space for possible future expansion....

It needs to look 'nice' (Mrs Tikkas words), not too bothered about lockable top box as I'll get a seperate safe for my bolts and ammo.

I'm thinking around a 10 gun cabinet would be OK, so not having to shuffle things around when I need to get a toy out?

I dont know where you are but I have just bought a 4/5 Bratton sound safe from Mole Valley Farmers. They were the cheapest I could fine by £30.

http://www.molevalleyfarmers.com/pd4_SHOOT...E+LKING-TOP.htm

Archived