22LR semi auto

Dac9976

• 2 weeks later...

Got hold of a CMMG mk4:) haven't fired it yet. Looks good, build quality isn't bad but the forend is a key mod type so you have to buy extra picatinny rails ( which aren't available yet). I'm happy with it so far:)

Cheers

Danny.

Got hold of a CMMG mk4:) haven't fired it yet. Looks good, build quality isn't bad but the forend is a key mod type so you have to buy extra picatinny rails ( which aren't available yet). I'm happy with it so far:)

Cheers

Danny.

Pics!

(Did it come faster than '2 to 3 weeks' followed 5 weeks later by '2 to 3 weeks'? :rolleyes::( )

Dac9976,

Perhaps give Wayne Titterton a call at North West Custom Parts he sells the Spikes 22LR rifles and can customise them with lots of fancy bits if you wish. I have one on order from him. He will talk you through the specifications and options as well as pricing.

Just read you ordered a Spikes..... my bad

Went for a CMMG instead mate. Put 100 minimags through it today...flawless:) not one jam or stoppage.

Off to the range in the morning to really test it.

Cheers

Danny.

• 6 months later...

I had an MP15/22 Preformance centre and was very impressed although found it temperamental on ammunition.

I ended up buy a sabre industries .223 AR15 with the .22 TAC Sol upper, ended up buying a lower for it and haven't looked back.

I've chucked a Trijicon ACOG on it and a CQB sight and its a whole load of fun at the end of a shoot.

Apols for dragging up an old thread

I had an MP15/22 Preformance centre and was very impressed although found it temperamental on ammunition

That's why I got the standard barrel version ... The PC barrels are ammo fussy & I was told, don't like subs ...

My standard barrel has never missed a beat , no matter what I throw in it,

I've ad 1 x failure to feed - the very 1st mag that went in it, since then .... Nothing, not a jot ..

Even went 1000 rnds constant ( 1 session ) use before cleaning, & was still hitting the mark.

Always going to have room in the cabinet for her !

Archived