Vortex HST

onehole

I'd say my Viper PST was about 5% below a Sightron or NXS in optical quality at 24x/22x, but had loads more useful features that easily made up the difference. The Razor HD's (especially the Gen II's) are significantly better than the NXS.

I can supply them if you're interested...

I'd say my Viper PST was about 5% below a Sightron or NXS in optical quality at 24x/22x, but had loads more useful features that easily made up the difference. The Razor HD's (especially the Gen II's) are significantly better than the NXS.

I can supply them if you're interested...

Supply PST or Gen 2? That's what I will be after.

Have 6-24 pst, glass is very good, zero stop works well, and gives you 4 clicks below your zero too. i couldnt comment at all on the quality of the glass between a Sightron, however, side by side, indoors, I settled on the Vortex due to color rendition as this also tends to mean other important visual things will tend to match your eye ball too.

We all have different eyes, different colour cones, also different in each eye, different perception of grey tones and contrast etc etc

No problems with holding zero and dialing for long shots has not given me cause for concern.

Had a March, yes very good fast glass without a doubt, very bright sharp optics, but for me not worth the cost for my use, sold it, too expensive a 'toy' for me and my shooting, Vortex not bad at all, A bit finicky for sight picture at 24 times but better than NF and Bushnell tactical elite range at similar mag. Its a long scope though.

Thing that made me choose this over Sightron was wider range of adjustment on the fast focus ocular, I just couldn't get the reticle to focus properly on the Sightron, no problem with the Vortex though, depends on your eyes i guess. Good resolution colour and contrast for me, It could be different for you though.

You get a lot for your money, well worth looking at side by side with other scopes in your price range.

Supply PST or Gen 2? That's what I will be after.

Any of the Vortex range of scopes, mounts and accessories. When the Gen 2's arrive this summer, I will include a free days shooting at the RRC with any Gen 2 purchased.

Nope, both first and second FP are readily available.

Hi Tiff

How quick can you supply scope and mounts need to discus witch one will suit me best.

Give me a call ASAP

RogerB

Archived