Bit of fun last night

sako 75 .243

At a friends smallholding of 17 acres early last night had a bit of fun with these guys.I tucked myself into a conifer hedge all done in 20 mins :D ..longest shot about 90yrds you carnt beat the HMR for this type of work!

Glenn.059_zps9aee3ea7.jpg

Corvid bashing - love it ! I too use HMR soley for a few bunnies and corvids , out to about 150 its great little round . Nice1 sako ;)

Thks guys,

Only managed 4 and 1 rabbit....hoodies soon wised up and buggered off to some trees about 400 yrds away :D ....as soon as I drove away in the truck I watched them come back again! :huh:

Gaz I had a 17rem about 10yrs ago real good fun mate for sniping out to about 250....but got expensive :lol: ...when you do 50 or 60 rabbits in one sitting!...its a red mist round ;)

Glenn

Thks guys,

Only managed 4 and 1 rabbit....hoodies soon wised up and buggered off to some trees about 400 yrds away :D ....as soon as I drove away in the truck I watched them come back again! :huh:

Gaz I had a 17rem about 10yrs ago real good fun mate for sniping out to about 250....but got expensive :lol: ...when you do 50 or 60 rabbits in one sitting!...its a red mist round ;)

Glenn

I know a guy and seen him shoot a lot further than 250 yards with his on a steady day and it's impressive, thinking bout nv on one aswell

Gaz

I know a guy and seen him shoot a lot further than 250 yards with his on a steady day and it's impressive, thinking bout nv on one aswell

Gaz

If you haven't seen Si-Snipe on YouTube , go watch , he is trueley gifted with his 17 rem , he is a UKV member as well , theres one called extreme magpie shooting where he takes 3 in a row @435-Y . Its awsome . I must admit i really want one but keep reminding myself im building a 20 practical right now !

Archived