Staffordshire Synthetic Stocks

Anyone had any experience of these? I understand that their cheaper models are merely injection moulded, but that their higher-end fibreglass models are supposed to be good.

Target shooter said in their British Shooting Show review that they are 'better than a Macmillan'. I could have kicked myself for not finding them when I went to the show! They don't help themselves much as their website is pretty bad.

http://www.targetshooter.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/SS-Roundup-Pic-10.png

I have one of theirs. They make for RPA and they are designing stocks for an air rifle manufacturer. I like the product.

Some of the promises are a bit optimistic on delivery but all in all good

I got to have a good look at their stocks at the Shooting Show and I was very impressed. A Brit company producing a superb product at a competitive price - what more could we ask for.............

Are they a better price than a Macmillan then?

Dan is a pleasure to deal with and his stocks are superb. He did an air rifle stock for me about 10 years ago - very pleased with it. When I broke it 3 years later (went to daystate and came back broken) he repaired it at the cost of a beer - and I quote "don't care what parcelforce or daystate did to it; my stocks are tougher than that!"

Archived