TET evo chassis

I find the TET stock pretty hard on the eye (understatement!).

Just noticed GaryC's thread that he's bringing in the whiskey3 stocks; same idea, but not been beaten with the ugly stick.

Just my view :)

I've just got mine and put my Tikka T3 in it for the RRC The tube front end means the scopes high. I had to take the NF 56mm off and fit a 50mm vortex as the highest TET mounts weren't high enough. Personally I think they are pleasing to the eye.

20140417_173345_zps1c942e92.jpg

20140417_173335_zpsc02a1931.jpg

I've just got mine and put my Tikka T3 in it for the RRC The tube front end means the scopes high. I had to take the NF 56mm off and fit a 50mm vortex as the highest TET mounts weren't high enough. Personally I think they are pleasing to the eye.

Oop, my comment was poorly timed; apologies! :)

Very nice tisme, although I think your "knob" needs dipped in paint...

Not sure I like the tube front end or not as for the reasons you mention.

How solid is the folding stock?

Very nice tisme, although I think your "knob" needs dipped in paint...

Not sure I like the tube front end or not as for the reasons you mention.

How solid is the folding stock?

Very solid it doesn't fold. Your right about the knob it will be black next week.

Have you had it bedded with devcon or just bolted straight in?

Only got it yesterday so just plonked in. Going to try and get time to bed it in next week.

That's the baby I'm going for but haven't decided on colour. Si mate the tubular foreend means you can fit tht best of a t20 66mm on the front end for lamping lol. I like the look tbh. I do like the fore mentioned chassis also but not for the price!!! You can add any ar15 style handle to this chassis also I believe.

I like the look of the rear of the stock and pistol grip but the forend just puts me off

There's two other for ends you can get with it you don't have to have the tube front end.

Getting to like it now I've found how to adjust the stock for length and it fitting me better.

Fine looking chassis. A lad over here had one on a Remington 700 but needed Burris extra high mounts (I think) to put a NF NXS 8-32x56 on it with the tubular fore end.

Ref. tisme The piccatiny rail attachments for the tubular foreend. How do they attach I can't remember from seeing it at BSS. Do they need another plate on the reverse side of tube?

Many thanks

CZV

Ref. tisme The piccatiny rail attachments for the tubular foreend. How do they attach I can't remember from seeing it at BSS. Do they need another plate on the reverse side of tube?

Many thanks

CZV

The rail has two round lugs that stick out about 1mm with 4mm threads in. These lugs fit into the holes in the for end and attach with two counter sunk screws. I think the rails are only a tenner.

Archived