Bench Source Vertex annealing machine

AI Perfector

Unless you are lucky enough to pick one up 2nd hand (sorry trying not to be smug :D) then you'll have to go to the manufacturers direct. I bought some new clamps and a 50 cal plate off them recently and they were excellent to deal with - David Dorris is the man to get in touch with.

I can't recommend them enough, yes they are a lot of money but really well engineered and worth every penny.

When I sold mine it went within about 5 minutes of putting it on a forum.

I bought mine in 12 minutes from the ad going up. Right place right time.... If I'd missed it I would have just bought one straight from Vertex and not felt too put out...

If the OP does buy direct get the Bernzomatic torches too, they fit the clamps and it makes everything easier.

A previous thread on this subject inferred that a UK manufactured item was likely soon.. has that died a death?

WHY NOT JUST YOUR BRASS UPT ME TO DO pAUL the bencjh source is arround £500 ish time you get ithere

A previous thread on this subject inferred that a UK manufactured item was likely soon.. has that died a death?

Yeah that died a death alright lots of talk about people bring new machines to the uk market did it materialise nope

Archived