Ludicrous lumens ...new website update ukv discount code

Hi guys

I have the new website up & running now that will make doing the discounted forum rate a lot easier for me!

There has been a few stability issues as the website has switched hosting but ive been assured that this should only last a few hours more!

Anyway anyone wanting the forum discount just needs to enter a discount code provided by pm!

www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk

gun lights

torches

batteries

mounts ect

If its not in stock you cant buy it, everything posted out next or same day first class!

Thanks Andy

Looking good mate ;)

Yep me and a mate have both got green and red T20 and T20 ir's and all work great, foxes keep dropping anyway :)

Cheers Gaz

Hi Andy been recomended to you. I have an ATN gen 1+ dedicated and was wondering if i could do better than an N1000AP laser illuminater.. The N1000 is ok apart from the ring effect. a torch would be better but would it match the range? any help appreciated Shaun

Hi Andy been recomended to you. I have an ATN gen 1+ dedicated and was wondering if i could do better than an N1000AP laser illuminater.. The N1000 is ok apart from the ring effect. a torch would be better but would it match the range? any help appreciated Shaun

Hi Shaun

Im afraid gen 1 & ir torches are very dodgy ground! the only way to know if your particular one worked well would be to try one im afraid!

cheers Andy

Blatent Plug for Skany!

Got a T20 and remote switch delivered a day after order - great kit, very flexible between spot and flood and with a range that really surprised me.

Probably the best VFM on the market - great range from a small unit and it ain't expensive..

Rgds

Ian

Blatent Plug for Skany!

Got a T20 and remote switch delivered a day after order - great kit, very flexible between spot and flood and with a range that really surprised me.

Probably the best VFM on the market - great range from a small unit and it ain't expensive..

Rgds

Ian

+1 here.

Ordered one day, arrived the next day. And wow! Very impressed at the distance the green pill stretches out to!

Very nice quality remote pressure switch to!

Thanks

Jamie

So given good conditions how far out will the green lens allow you to id and accurately place a shot on a foxes chest?. Is it for instance as good as the Lampforce 170 that is currently mounted on my 2 fox rifles.

A

So given good conditions how far out will the green lens allow you to id and accurately place a shot on a foxes chest?. Is it for instance as good as the Lampforce 170 that is currently mounted on my 2 fox rifles.

A

It' won't beat a lightforce 170 but its smaller lighter and easier to mount and considering most foxes are shot around the 100yrds mark it does it's job, hope this helps ;)

hi

nowhere near as much light in the air as a lf170 but plenty where you need it!

if you use the lf170 filtered you will certainly like the t20!

green will give a easy 200yds+ for positive fox id and hundred's of yards more for eye shine!

there's some beam shots on my fb page with a lf170 in white but I do need to take lots more pics with all the different torches!

cheers Andy

hi

nowhere near as much light in the air as a lf170 but plenty where you need it!

if you use the lf170 filtered you will certainly like the t20!

green will give a easy 200yds+ for positive fox id and hundred's of yards more for eye shine!

there's some beam shots on my fb page with a lf170 in white but I do need to take lots more pics with all the different torches!

cheers Andy

That being the case then £40 looks very good value.

A

Limited number of 66m apheric headed t20s are now in stock

red white green IR/infrared

single or 3 mode low med high

Due to the costs involved in having the machining work done on these im not going to be able to sell these without a LED insert fitted or it isn't viable once the ukv discount has been applied

http://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/

some new products on the website

headlamps/mounting systems ect & others due in next week!

nitecore i2 & i4 intelichargers

12mp hd trail cams

cheers Andy

Hi mate how many you got?

not enough by the looks of it but ill know if im getting anymore done in the next few days as dealing with the engineers has been a challenge with regard to time scales of getting the work done!

although like anything on the site if you can add it to your cart I have it in stock!

cheers Andy

for those that have asked what the difference is!

excuse the poor quality of the photos and that fact that its not dark but my camera was having enough trouble as it was!

ok green xre in standard t20 on the left same led in 66mm headed version on right!

2014-04-03200827.jpg

standard t20 left white xre in 66mm head right!

2014-04-03201134.jpg

again terrible pictures but this should help you get the idea!

cheers Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Many more products including range in stock from Friday onwards!

eg..

all t20 items/options back in stock!

dereelight nightmaster range(torches/kits/xsearcher/leds ect

dual cell gun mountable lamps

hand held rechargeable led lamps

HID spotlamps

multi led flood lamps

aurora light bars

fox callers

trail cams back in stock!

rechargeable AA

cheers Andy