Seb Neo Max question

1967spud

Gary C if you see this you might shed some light.

Will i need leg exstension for it? Or do you find enough elevation in it to shoot at diggle and blair etc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mark

Sorry very late reply.

The standard legs work for me, I had some new feet made with more prominent points and this improved the stability even more, (it's a rock!) heavy as hell but I love it!(I also had the base recessed so the feet can go lower, however with the new feet this does not work and the standard height has allways worked, (I suggest you do bring something to raise your rear bag for Diggle just in case as I have had experience of marginal elevation before.)

Also you need to adjust the handle to it does not twist/torque, it's one of the screws under the joystick area, if your not sure ask Seb.

Cheers

Gary

Thanks Gary for the reply, Certainly heavy arnt they luckily im going to Diggle with an old codger who for a a couple or murray mints will carry it for me. MM :ph34r:

Gary i ve had a look at the joy stick area cant find any screws any chance of a picture of yours so i can double check.

here you go Mark,

Re: rotational resistance on the joystick.
There is a small jam screw under the 'front' bearing (the one that you can see it on the outside, that holds the center shaft) --- raise the coaxial unit to the very top, find a small hole @ 6 o'clock beneath the front bearing (not the one in the middle) --- use 3mm allen wrench & tighten the jam screw. Or loosen it & re-tighten. It could be very tight anyway.
It will add more rotational resistance on the joystick, thus will eliminate twisting.

I have a trolley for mine now, I am sure I have one arm longer than the other :) ! Make sure you bring plenty of Murray mints and he can carry mine too...

G

i was thinking of a pony and trap affair but more a Martin and trap i could put a Werthers Origional on a stick in front of him lol

hope he dosent read this

i hate to ask Gary but which trolley did you get ive looked at a few folders this morning and not sure which will fit , nothing like leaving it to the last minute

Mine was a gift from Elwood, I have not seen them available, I might have another knocking around, I will have a look tomorrow at work...

Will send you a pic, (via e-mail)used it a Bisley on Friday just for the Max, and it worked a treat.

G

Archived