For sale Sako 75 action 1 blued, wood stock, good condition, shot out barrel in .17 rem so for sale as a re-barrelling project, offers?

unless someone knows who has .17 rem reamers and a blank on the shelf that can do the job in a reasonable time-scale?

sorry no longer for sale, going to Neil for a new scaffold pole in .17 cal to be fitted.

You could try Richard Pope at Swift precision, I understand that he fitted the 17rem barrel to my rifle for a previous owner so would assume he has a reamer. It's a shooter too

Or me!

For sale Sako 75 action 1 blued, wood stock, good condition, shot out barrel in .17 rem so for sale as a re-barrelling project, offers?

unless someone knows who has .17 rem reamers and a blank on the shelf that can do the job in a reasonable time-scale?

sorry no longer for sale, going to Neil for a new scaffold pole in .17 cal to be fitted.

nice action great round I have a 17 rem sako vixen with pacnor barrel it is a tack driver fox f arms has a 17 rem barrel ive shot it for 23 years and never had a problem with it don't sell get it rebarrelled cheers. ps, its gone through 3 barrels .

Archived