Im considering swapping my Schmidt and bender 10x42 military mk 11 (similar, but better than a pm2) for a decent variable with PX adjustment for use with my Archer NV.

The 10x42 is in near perfect condition, has 30mm tube, mildot with ranging bars, accuracy international windage and elevation turrets and anti-laser filtration on the glass (just incase anyone zaps you with a rangefinder or NV illuminator when youre lining up for the kill!) details of the scope can be found in the accuracy international accessory brochure, part number 3325. It has 0.1 mil rad adjustment and zero stop. Its px is fixed at 300m. I dont have the box or papers.

Ive used the scope with great effect on my 6.5 x 47 stalking rifle, and on a .243 for lamping, but now I want to move the .243 to a dedicated NV setup I need a variable with PX adjustment.

Anyone got anything they want to trade before I put it up for sale?

Just to clarify, scope to be of similar value, happy to do cash either way to make up difference.

Had a few offers by pm, could do with some more before I make up my mind!

Keep em coming!

I have two of these in pm11, not the military version as Gary is offering, but I would imagine they are very similar, and they are fantastic scopes I will hopefully never have to part with mine......... Best scopes Iv ever owned

and the underside, notice some sort of "alignment" marking in the anodising, perfectly at 6 o'clock - not sure what you alingn it with, but its very cool!

3_zps1322f095.jpg

Archived