Aim drag bag

My wife just got me one of these for my birthday.

I'd read all the good comments on here about them, but was still amazed at the very high quality of it.

I've bought a lot of outdoor kit over the years but have yet to have anything with this quality build and finish.

For anyone looking for a good bag that will last a lifetime this is a no brainer.

Had mine 3 years I reckon it's a bit dirty with mud and blood but it's still as strong as the day I got it ;) plus it carries all your kit binnos, kestrel, bipod ect I no when the gun and ammo goes in I've got everything I need :) good luck with it

Gaz

I got one of the first bags from John almost eight years ago. I've used it almost every weekend since. It's perfect but I needed a slightly longer one and they now do a 55 inch one - perfect! See write-up in Jan's Target Shooter. www.targetshooter.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a 50 last Friday at the shooting show took it out in the field on Sunday to zero the rifle in and wow what a great bit of kit I was tempted by a copy that someone was selling at the show so

Glad I didint and the aim was £10 cheaper for this version well impressed!!!

Love mine. Typical they bought out the multicam.....I want one.....one day soon hopefully. Spoke to the lads on stand on Sunday hopefully going to look into doing the shooting mats in mulit also. As they had one in tan when I got there. Gutted.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived