Tikka 6.5 x 47

Due to my cabinet rationalisation and the new AX arriving a few weeks ago, this one is also part of the cabinet clear out. Way too many guns and no time to shoot them.

This started life as a donor action and no expense was spared in building it , as it was my own.

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

Barrel is a border Archer 1 in 8.5" finished at 20". This gives 2750 fps with a 123 scenar bullet and i,ve clanged gongs at 1400 yards with it. Short and portable with real long range capability.

Fitted with a Bennie Cooley brake.

IMG_1398.jpg

The rail is a factory zero cant model. The bolt is fitted with a tactical bolt handle and aluminium shroud. The bolt is also candy twist fluted.

IMG_1413.jpg

The barrelled action, bolt and rail are finished in Cerakote H series paint in olive drab and armour black.

IMG_1412.jpg

The stock is a mcmillan A3-5 and is fully pillar and devcon bedded. Floorplate is a third eye model and comes with a 10 round magazine.

Trigger is a B and M match model from new zealand and is 2 stage.

The gun has fired approximatley 250 rounds. Its a hammer with varget and 123 scenars and full load data will be supplied with it. Its in mint, just built condition and is languishing in the cabinet which is a shame.

The gun would cost around £3500 to build now.

First man with £2750 can take it.

• 1 month later...

What a lovely piece of kit!

A credit to you Baldie....

Unfortunately out of my range, at the moment anyhow....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived